English forum for Caponord lovers around the world
Rispondi
Makis
PISTONE SGONFIO
PISTONE SGONFIO

British MotoGP

Messaggio da Makis »

Hi,

I was in the British MotoGP at Donington yesterday, and I saw another Caponord with Italian plates.
I didn't have time to catch up, but it was grey with plates 'BE ......'.

If there was anyone from this forum, sorry to miss you :-)
Big Ciao !!!
and tell me next time, especially if you are coming from Italy !!!
attila
STAFF
STAFF
Moto: Caponord ETV1000

Messaggio da attila »

WOW!!!

I guess it was really wonderful!

full of envy... :-D

;-)
Mandi!
Attila :attila:

CN Grigio Dust Marzo 2002
"black snaky"
Makis
PISTONE SGONFIO
PISTONE SGONFIO

Messaggio da Makis »

attila ha scritto:WOW!!!

I guess it was really wonderful!

full of envy... :-D

;-)
It was good but not excellent ;-)
At least Valentino won :-) :-)

It would have been better if Aprilia got their 100th GP win in 250s, and have won the 125, but .....

Don't be full of envy Attila, come round here next year !!!
It's not far away ;-)
You only need a long weekend ;-) ;-)

P.S So what's city is the 'BE' in the Italian numberplates..
I wish we had a way here in Uk to find the place of registrations that easily.....
Ospite

Messaggio da Ospite »

Hi Makis,
I think that the BE... numberplates is not a city, in Italy change the numberplates few years ago and now in the plates there aren't city.
For example my town, Treviso, was in the past plates TV but now my CN has CD... and the Pegaso of the 2002 was BE...., I think that the Capo with BE... was registred in 2002

bye
Ivan (sart)
attila
STAFF
STAFF

Messaggio da attila »

Anonymous ha scritto:Hi Makis,
I think that the BE... numberplates is not a city, in Italy change the numberplates few years ago and now in the plates there aren't city.
For example my town, Treviso, was in the past plates TV but now my CN has CD... and the Pegaso of the 2002 was BE...., I think that the Capo with BE... was registred in 2002

bye
Ivan (sart)
I just add my little grain...

if you take a look into our photo section, in some cases you can see the last "european style" plate, and on the top of it at the opposite sides there are the blu portions, on the left there's tipically the country (for instance, I fo Italy, A for Austria etc...) and on the right (but it's not mandatory) the "province" from where the bike was registered the first time... (like BL for mine, TV for the Ivan and Carlo ones etc...)

hope my explanation is not causing you headaches... :-D

;-)
Mandi!

"black snaky"
ivansart
MOTOCICLISTA ESPERTO
MOTOCICLISTA ESPERTO
Contatta:

Messaggio da ivansart »

Here you can see my Capo (the rear side :oops: )

Well you can see on the left the I for Italy and on the right the TV for Treviso, I cover the number for .... privacy :wink:

The Huskvarna on the right have the first edition of this plate with no blu rectangle

Hi
Immagine
Ivan

Capo 03 by Agostini - grigionero zozzo
msn: ivan.sartor@hotmail.it
Makis
PISTONE SGONFIO
PISTONE SGONFIO

Messaggio da Makis »

Here you can see my Capo (the rear side )
Mmmmm. Nice rear side Ivan ;-) ;-)
if you take a look into our photo section, in some cases you can see the last "european style" plate, and on the top of it at the opposite sides there are the blu portions, on the left there's tipically the country (for instance, I fo Italy, A for Austria etc...) and on the right (but it's not mandatory) the "province" from where the bike was registered the first time... (like BL for mine, TV for the Ivan and Carlo ones etc...)
Thanks Attila, i think you are both describing the new (?) ones (of course the photograph makes it very clear).

Although not very important as we cannot find the Capo i saw, I think it was a different plate, and looked similar to the ones we have here in the UK (I'll try and get a photo). I think it was only one blue section on the left with the 'I' for Italy, and then the 'BE' and the numbers.

Since we started talking about numberplates anyway, are your numberplates metallic and only issued by the transport ministry (as we do in Greece), because here are plastic and till about two years ago anyone could make their own plate as long as the dimensions were right (not that they didn't do them smaller).

Not very important - just general knowledge :-)

Thanks for explaining anyway :-)
Makis
PISTONE SGONFIO
PISTONE SGONFIO

Messaggio da Makis »

That's our UK (European) numberplates:

Immagine
attila
STAFF
STAFF

Messaggio da attila »

Makis ha scritto:...Since we started talking about numberplates anyway, are your numberplates metallic and only issued by the transport ministry (as we do in Greece), because here are plastic and till about two years ago anyone could make their own plate as long as the dimensions were right (not that they didn't do them smaller).

Not very important - just general knowledge :-)

Thanks for explaining anyway :-)
yes, they are metallic and as you said only issued by government... consequently the numbers and letters will not be choosen but just following a sequence...

Another funny thing about plates is the dimension... you can see the Italian dimensions into the Ivan picture, but have you ever compared the French ones with the German or Austrian?

;-)
Mandi!

"black snaky"
Rispondi

Torna a “CAPONORD ETV 1000 ENGLISH FORUM”