Clutch Command Cylinder

English forum for Caponord lovers around the world
Rispondi
Victor Loke

Clutch Command Cylinder

Messaggio da Victor Loke »

Hi! I am from Singapore, i just bought a Caponord for 4 month from a local distributor. Recently I had a leak from the clutch command cyclinder, so i went back to the distributor for a warranty claim but i was told by the distributor that it was due to wear and tear so i was unable to make a claim on it. To what i know it is not retifiable as i only travel for 7400km and its only 4 months old. Can anyone help me on this? Thank You!
paolo299
MOTOCICLISTA DILETTANTE
MOTOCICLISTA DILETTANTE

Messaggio da paolo299 »

Welcome aboard!

I never heard of a leakage from clutch cylinder, in the past there was someone with leaks from clutch fluid reservoir (and it was solved in warranty).

It's hard to understand that is only for wear.

Claim harder with your dealer!!

Good luck!
CapoNord Rossa

"Solo i pesci morti vanno con la corrente"
attila
STAFF
STAFF
Moto: Caponord ETV1000

Messaggio da attila »

paolo299 ha scritto:Welcome aboard!

I never heard of a leakage from clutch cylinder, in the past there was someone with leaks from clutch fluid reservoir (and it was solved in warranty).

It's hard to understand that is only for wear.

Claim harder with your dealer!!

Good luck!
Ciao Victor, welcome! :welcome:

As Paolo told you, it's the first time we hear about a leakage from the clutch cylinder...

Could you post a detailed picture about it?
So we can show it to some of our experts.
Anyway, are you sure isn't coming from the clutch fluid reservoir?

Let us know

Ciao

;-)
Mandi!
Attila :attila:

CN Grigio Dust Marzo 2002
"black snaky"
Makis
PISTONE SGONFIO
PISTONE SGONFIO

Messaggio da Makis »

Hi Victor :welcome:

I had some problems with my front disks and seat and the initial reply from Aprilia was that they only cover certain things for specific mileage.
They also have a list with the items and the Km/miles they cover them.

But it's really up to your dealer to try and convince them otherwise.
I've been very lucky to have a good dealer and he managed to persuade Aprilia UK twice to replace items under warranty.

I will know again very soon if that's still the case as I will have my bike for service this Friday and they said they are going to replace my front disks for the second time.

So my advice would be to try and convince your dealer, that items have been replaced elsewhere although strictly not covered by the warranty.
It seems that if your dealer is on your side there is a chance that they can help you :-)

Good luck and let us know what's happening.
Rispondi

Torna a “CAPONORD ETV 1000 ENGLISH FORUM”