Caberg helmet

English forum for Caponord lovers around the world
Rispondi
Makis
PISTONE SGONFIO
PISTONE SGONFIO

Caberg helmet

Messaggio da Makis »

I have a Caberg Justisimo helmet (have to wait till AGV make a flip up helmet ;-) ), but recently I had a problem with it.
The little plastic tab on the side to move the dark visor up and down has broken :-(

I got in touch with the shop that I got the helmet, and they told me that it has to be sent back to the manufacturer to be repaired, which will definitely take some time!!

Now since I'll be coming to Italy in a month's time, I was thinking if it would be possible to go directly to Caberg, which are based in Bergamo I believe, and see if they can fix it there.

Any ideas, suggestions?
Do you think that they will be able to do it?
BlueNight
MOTOCICLISTA ESPERTO
MOTOCICLISTA ESPERTO

Messaggio da BlueNight »

I mirrored your question on the general caponord forum and eventually I'll make you know (and translate, mainly) the suggestions... :salta:

The first one is to try to contact directly Caberg with a phone call or with an e-mail (phone number and e-mail address on their web site); if you think being in troubles with a phone call (for the language a.s.o.), tell me and I'll try to call them for you... The fellow author of the suggestion above adds that they are not really friendly and customer-oriented...

(if you are asking to yourself why I'm helping you - or trying to do it - the answer is that I'm trying to have a maintenance to my written english... :wink: )

Bye

Ivano
Ospite

Messaggio da Ospite »

Thanks a lot Ivano

I will send them an email, and if what has been suggested is true, then I won't get a reply :-(

Glad for you to try and help me ;-)

And of course, very glad if I can help you to practise your written english :-)
Makis
PISTONE SGONFIO
PISTONE SGONFIO

Messaggio da Makis »

Thanks a lot Ivano

I will send them an email, and if what has been suggested is true, then I won't get a reply

Glad for you to try and help me

And of course, very glad if I can help you to practise your written english

P.S Forgot to login :-(
Rispondi

Torna a “CAPONORD ETV 1000 ENGLISH FORUM”