A new bash plate that's a bit different.

originali, aftermarket e fai da te.
Rispondi
dddd
NIUBBO
NIUBBO
Moto: Aprilia Tuareg 660

A new bash plate that's a bit different.

Messaggio da dddd »

IMG_20230612_072636.jpg
IMG_20230612_072616.jpg
IMG_20230612_072458.jpg
After many months of searching, I finally found a bash plate I was happy with. To my eyes some plates just look to agricultural, ie just a few plates welded up with not much engineering (or strength) to them that end up resembling a snowplow, while others are just ridiculously expensive.
I had been pinning my hopes on B&B bash plates in Australia, a company I have bought plates off for various bikes over the last 25 years or so and they did not disappoint.
I have not seen a bash plate with more thought and engineering (or strength) put into it, right down to a replaceable right hand side wing for those that go cat less and want to replace with a tighter fit, smaller wing.
When you look at the shape/design it's all about making the plate fit as closely to the bike as possible with multiple direction changes to achieve this, another simple but nice feature, it has no protruding bolts in the lower area at all like some.
I have given this thing the acid test and can confirm its solid and as a bonus I could not detect any additional resonance from its fitment.

Bash Plate- Aprilia Tuareg 660 - B&B Off Road Engineering (bboffroad.com.au)
Non hai i permessi necessari per visualizzare i file allegati in questo messaggio.
Rispondi

Torna a “ACCESSORI”